Saturday, June 7, 2008

~~Hottest News : Increase of Fuel Prices~~

I'm sure this is the hottest issue now and for the next couple of weeks or even months. I think most of the people know about this. The new prices effective last midnight. The announcement was made by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi 5pm yesterday.


Old Prices New Prices

Petrol RM1.92 per litre RM2.70 per litre(increase of 40%)
Diesel RM1.58 per litre RM2.58 per litre(increase of 63%)

Really crazy lah.. Diesel increase more than half and petrol almost half. It's really a BAD news for everyone. Last night when i walked back after my dinner, i saw a long queue of cars infront of my house. I'm still wondering is there anythings happened. After a while i just remember that there's a SHELL near my house there. lol.. Malaysian is now in crazy to pump their car with 100% fuel before midnight. I feel like walking to the SHELL station and take photo of the craziness of people but it's quite far lah. haha

According to PM, the government will make a ceiling prices on fuel in August and it's probably RM4 per litre..hahaha so i think now is still ok lah. =.= PM also said that the government will save RM48 billion for the new subsidies system.. wow...so good leh. Then government will have more $$ to serve their citizen. So the money can use in big project like prevent RASUAH and make sure no corruption.. So PLEASE DON"T SCOLD government lah..(This article is taking from 1 of my frens..)

No comments: