.jpg)
Bowling!!!Been forced by AH liang...Si Gui ta guy...I`m noob ta time..After for some warming up..N after reffering some adviser of my senior,ah kui then pratice for a while..Then,BAck in action times...
1st game really sucks...Only 3 of us play...Ah liang, me n ah beth...Ta ah liang still said duno how 2 play...Sai la him...OWes talk nonsense..He forced me play...Cz many of us nt willing to play...Same as me as well...Bored la..haha~~then after he consoled me,i oso dun willing to delay some of my fren time then jz agree with him lor...haiz...
After packing up some of the necessary items, which is pick some of differents type of bowling..Ta time i really duno,Y we ned 2 go n choose the right bowing type??turn out to b cz it related to our weight while ligfing up..haha...N wear my shoes...Damn...The size is too big...So regreted ask for it..
Ya..This my shoes...Looks like converse....!!!Wow...Bowlingconverse shoes..I wan 1 ...
This is Ah Liang....N yt he also 1 of my opponent ta i going 2 meet..My main enemy...Bt really cant doubt la..He really played very well..
Ah beth..My second opponent...hehe~~Hopefully she does not play really well 2day..hahaSo...I gt a lot of chances to over her...Bt end the end, i still lose to Ah liang n ah beth gt third
place...I??Of cz gt second place la...haha..Nt bad la hor...1st time play n can gt a wonderful
result....
.jpg)
Ya tas me...Second place in the match...haha...I tell u guys..The ball is
really damn heavy..Sigh....About ta ball,gt a bit of smell..Shit..
Oppss..Soly,i din mentioned about ah kui,lewis n chia wei??Where they r??Go to sang Karaoke lo..haha...They oso enjoyed very well...After all the excited moments..Then, we went back separately..Wow..Wat a wonderful momet....Although its really fun, i still missed my money $$$$...Sigh..
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment