Saturday, July 12, 2008

I had spend almost 5 hours to complete an article news and some more my panda bear eyes and pimples getting more and more serious..Damn..i hate it I also modify some words,pictures that i captured some of it was very blurr..cant even c a shadow...haha...
By the way,i also want to thanks some of the crew,players,friends who helped me up to arranged well the chairs,equipments and so on.

I really thank you for your support to develop a successful first part of the tournament and yet i`m looking forward for the next week match.Dont forget to remind me again to be your judge.Thx..And hope to see you guys post me some comments after i din even sleep to completed a news for the tournament.

I do wish you guys will appreciate what i had done,although i knew my english was very very very terrible but at lease i finally done a wonderful news.




Remember those words we usually heard and be proud of it

"WE ALWAYS STRIKE FOR EXCELLENT"







No comments: