I wont forget wat happed last nite...I thought i worked at the new place wif a new environment can change my new style n my appearance bt unfortunately,the things ta u owes wish for nv will achieved it well...
Yesterday i finally gt the position at padungan everrise..I was so excited gt wondering wat will they paid for my salary...Cause yesterday was a special day...I wondering may b double payment o may b will reach until triple payment..haha...Then, the unexpected incidents happed..Soly for u guys..U only gt for regular salary bcz based on the sale r nt so gud..After i listened,i really wan 2 punch ta manager who is incharge of us..At the beginning,still say will provide us some lunch n dinner meal..Bt they denial it at last...Still say will gv us more in our salary to replaced out meal break..1 thing more...they even gv us half n hour break time...After finish our work,then quickly back to work...
Walao very ciak lak...1st time work wif a compny who does nt hd a proper system...The managements patut worst la...No wonder nobody will wan la...Bt i can say la...The place really like hell...All of them was lakia...Bt nvm la...The pass let it pass...No more work there liaw...haha..Really suku work there...haha..
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment